New Viber for Android has been released and the current version is 18.104.22.168. If you are using previous version you can update and download this version because there are many changes. Change about create group, stickers, sticker menu, integration with native contact and performance improvements. Viber is a free Android application that allows users to send messages and make phone calls for free. Free, is not using a regular pulse.
This application utilizes the Internet 3G or Wi-Fi. So you only use the internet subscription fee for the package or when using Wi-Fi can actually free at all. So is not it better to maximize the function of the Internet network owned by our Android smartphone, rather than having to spend a regular pulse for phone and SMS.
Features of Viber 22.214.171.124 APK
- Text with your friends
- Make free calls with HD sound quality
- Share photos, videos, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
- Groups with up to 100 participants
- Download stickers from the Sticker Market, making messaging fun!
- Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
- Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
What's New in Viber 126.96.36.199 APK
- Enhancements to the way Viber handles photo, video and location messages.
- Improved sticker menu
- Ability to reorder stickers
- Create group conversations easily
- Integration with native contact list for calls and messages
- Performance fixes
Better than ever on my SG4 – I have terrible cell reception where I live, but I have Wi-Fi. So Viber allows me to make phone calls – talking to my mom in the US but also to my cousins in the Netherlands and my friends in Fiji and I can message and send stickers too; this app is awesome.
Developer: Viber Media Inc. Size: 20.2 MB Version: 188.8.131.52 Requirement: 2.2 and up Price: Free