Google Camera 2.3.019 APK is available with new features for Android Wear, remote shutter control. Photo Sphere UI is also included for all devices. Are you a hobby photographs on Android smartphone? Well, this time we will review an application that was launched by Google recently. Want to know more about the features of what will be taken in this Practical Google? Come, let us refer to the following article.
Google’s Camera app brings a number of feature photography for all Android 4.4 users who previously only exclusive KitKat can only be used for the Nexus phones. Features that you will find on Google’s Camera app is Photo Sphere, which enables users to capture panoramic images with a 360 degree view.
In addition it also Google Camera features Panorama, you’ll also find new features Lens Blur, which is to help users take photos with depth-of-field is shallow. Or more trivial again, photo background blur you will be jamming and photographs will focus on the main photo targets. Suitable for photo of people or goods by a distance of 5 feet forward. All these Google Camera 2.3.019 APK features are now available for all devices that use the Android OS KitKat. If you install the Google phone Nexus Camera at 5, this application will replace and to replace the camera app of Nexus 5, as well as the logo of his camera application.
Features of Google Camera 2.3.019 APK
- Stitch together panorama, wide angle, and fisheye photos
- Lens Blur for SLR-like photos with shallow depth of field
- Photo Sphere for immersive 360º views
- Viewfinder shows whole image sensor for uncropped images (may result in a smaller viewfinder on some phones)
- Updated UI that gets out of your way and is centered on an extra large capture button
- Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat
- Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor (not available on Moto G)
- Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
What's New in Google Camera 2.3.019 APK
- remote shutter control for Android Wear watches
- new Photo Sphere user interface
- performance improvements and bug fixes
Big improvement for non Nexus users to have this on the play store. The 4:3 ratio might take a little getting used to but it is more accurate of the picture you are taking, maybe it might be good for it to be user’s choice. Touch to focus doesn’t seem to stick though.
Developer: Google Inc. Size: 16.3 MB Version: 2.3.019 Requirement: Varies with device Price: Free