SuperSU 2.01 has been updated and developer just fixed about “L” preview. But, there are some improvements so you can update it for free to get the best performance. Unlock Root used as root-management for binaries that have their install on our Android. This application is not as Superuser because these applications are not much use, not as many superuser users. But this application is pretty good overall. As Superuser, this application also has 2 versions, the first is free and the second is SuperSU Pro.
What’s the difference? No need to explain anymore about the price difference, the obvious application the Pro valued $ 2.49 by a developer named Chainfire, it is cheaper. And some users say that the application is faster and more stable than the Superuser. Yep, all depends on yourself.
Features of SuperSU 2.01 APK
- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn’t properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable from 4 options
- Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
What's New in SuperSU 2.01 APK
Update normal, TWRP/CWM, and CF-Auto-Root installers for changes in “L” preview (no binary update)
A superuser with enough customization and options. Pretty much the best one out there since it also has the ability to switch to and from another superuser app.
Developer: Chainfire Size: 2.2 MB Version: 2.01 Requirement: 2.1 and up Price: Free