SuperSU 2.16 APK has been updated and developer just fixed about “L” preview. But, there are some improvements so you can update it for free to get the best performance. Unlock Root used as root-management for binaries that have their install on our Android. This application is not as Superuser because these applications are not much use, not as many superuser users. But this application is pretty good overall. As Superuser, this application also has 2 versions, the first is free and the second is Pro.
What’s the difference? No need to explain anymore about the price difference, the obvious application the Pro valued $ 2.49 by a developer named Chainfire, it is cheaper. And some users say that the application is faster and more stable than the Superuser. Yep, all depends on yourself.
This is an alternative to the application to gain root access in addition to using the superuser app. It has similar functional and almost no difference but some opinions on the big forums like the android forums, xda and a few others, in their opinion, SuperSU 2.16 has better features and faster than superuser on version 4.0 or up, especially in jelly bean. Besides that, it has more access to the system that are not owned by the superuser app.
Features of SuperSU 2.16 APK
- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn’t properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable from 4 options
- Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
What's New in SuperSU 2.16 APK
- Fix UID based grants being forgotten on reboot
- Fix display names of some edge cases (excluding in logs), and prevent these from being forgotten on reboot
- Various theme options added
- Added some basic material theming for L (no backport to 4.x), now default
- Automatic restart app if theme changed
- Automatically restart app if language is changed
- Fixed multilanguage support on L
Never had any issues with this super user app. Chainfire and other developers like him who take their valuable time to make apps like this. To take full control of our phones to make them run the way we want them to. Thanks to him and everyone like him. I’m just a regular user trying to make my phone fun to use and change. If you don’t know what the app does you don’t need it.
Developer: Chainfire Size: 3.9 MB Version: 2.16 Requirement: 2.1 and up Price: Free