Star Wars: Commander 2.3.0 APK is now coming to Android. This game is very popular and I think you waited it to come to your phone. Download and play it for free. Most of the game is to build and set up base that you have in order to have sufficient resources to do next mission. If you’ve ever played before Clash of Clans, I’m sure you’re familiar with the various activities that make the game made Supercell is very popular in the mobile realm, ranging from the squad which features a version of the “clan” of this game, player chat, until where the unit is ready for leveling hero enemy bases in a single onslaught.
Well, that makes the game looks interesting to play is thickened reference about the movies made by director George Lucas, who has been very popular this too. From the beginning after completing the tutorial gameplay, it gives you the option to decide which faction you want to choose, whether to join together to support tyrannical empire of Darth Vader? Or defected and join with Han Solo and Princess Leia in the rebel.
To differentiate with dozens of imitators Clash of other Clans, Disney injects a lot of elements of “fan service” that makes fans cheered with joy, began attendance hairy Wookie race that became heavyweight infantry units of the rebel faction, troops stormtroopers, until giant aT-aT robot that stole my attention his appearance in Episode V – Empire Strike Back. Unfortunately Star Wars does not allow me to play as Darth Vader, so I gave him a star in the review column Play Store.
Features of Star Wars: Commander 2.3.0 APK
- Choose your side: Will you command AT-ATs and TIE Fighters as the Empire? Or call on iconic heroes like Han Solo and Princess Leia as the Rebellion?
- Build and defend your base
- Lead epic battles: Strategically deploy powerful armies, units, and vehicles against enemies and players around the galaxy!
- Form the ultimate Squad: Build strong alliances with friends and other players!
- Much more.
What's New in Star Wars: Commander 2.3.0 APK
- New units—Jetpack Trooper, AT-TE, Jump Trooper, AT-DP
- Earn rewards from past Campaigns
- Improved wall editing and AT-AT AI
- Earn medals on first revenge attack
- Random enemy spawn points on defense mission
- Clearable items no longer prevent attacker spawns
- Squad application improvements and no waiting time for troop donations
The game has a lot of heart. The amount of effort that went into all of the details and design is really obvious, it looks great. The action is fantastic, I just wish the AI wasn’t so dumb and glitchy a lot of the time. It can really take away from the combat and it’s frustrating when you lose a battle because of poor AI. Also it takes way too long for things to upgrade and for troops to be ready; most of the game is spent just waiting which is boring and could be better. But all in all, great game so far!
Developer: Disney Size: 32.6 MB Version: 2.3.0 Requirement: 2.3.3 and up Price: Free