Instagram 6.12.1 APK has been released with its new features. You can download it and update your app for free to get all the features. We get the answer from the developer, they have released its special app for Android user for free with so many features. If in previous you use your browser on your smartphone to access your account and you cannot keep it online every time, now you can keep it online every time with this app. Share photos, see and receive from friends and more features. No refresh needed and very smooth. In the current version just fixed some issues. So, if you get some problems or some issues in the previous apps it’s better to update it to get better performance.
The way is easy, simply by double-tapping the filter icon, the photo will look more beautiful. Additionally, this update will also allow users to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth. They also fixed and improved the performance from the previous version.
Before install it you have to check “unknown source” on Android setting. This app needs 9.3 MB of free memories and this is free for everyone. Don’t worry, Instagram is available for many Android version. This is popular app for Android which will help you to share your pictures or photos. Not only share it, we can edit and give some effects on the photos with so many tools which are available in the new app. Adjust, brightness, contrast, warmth, saturation, highlight, shadow, vignette, sharpen and filter strength are some of them.
Features of Instagram 6.12.1 APK
- Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare
- Unlimited uploads
- Send photos and videos directly to friends
- Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
- And much more
What's New in Instagram 6.12.1 APK
- Introducing 5 new photo filters! Slumber, Crema, Ludwig, Perpetua and Aden have been added automatically so you can start using them right away.
- Rearrange filters to keep your favorites at your fingertips. Tap and hold to rearrange and hide filters on the Filter screen. Tap the Manage icon at the end of the row to add filters back.
Looks great, but some faults remain. The back button shouldn’t switch between previously used tabs and tab-swiping should be implemented. Image quality could be turned up a notch.
Developer: Instagram Size: 9.9 MB Version: 6.12.1 Requirement: Varies with device Price: Free