Call of Duty: Heroes 1.2.1 APK is now available so we can download and install it easily. This game is free and it has great features with excellent graphic. Game-themed city defense is now very much. Most of you may eventually decide to choose one game only. Clash of Clans. However, Activision developer has just released their latest mobile game, who might steal your attention.
It is a game that is still a part of the famous FPS game. Do not use the first-person perspective, it uses the same theme as the Clash of Clans, the city defense. Players will be struggling with a variety of units and buildings that have been frequently seen in other series.
It uses modern contemporary background, so it can make player like being a commander of the armed forces that are tasked to build defenses, train elite troops and attack the enemy defense. Players are also given access to use some of important characters that appear in the Call of Duty, for example, Captain Price. Take command of a small outpost and build it up into an impenetrable base. Then go on the offensive, launching attacks against your enemies.
Features of Call of Duty: Heroes 1.2.1 APK
- Take control of and level up iconic heroes from the franchise, including Modern Warfare, Black Ops II, and more. Each hero has their own progression system and unique Killstreaks.
- Train and specialize your army using units directly, such as Juggernauts, Dragonfires, and CLAWs.
- Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
- Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
- Team up with your friends to form alliances, donate troops, and dominate your enemies.
What's New in Call of Duty: Heroes 1.2.1 APK
- Winter has arrived with snow falling across the lands!
- Make your base unique by adding country flags and statues of your favorite Heroes
- The level cap of the Command Center has been raised from 8 to 9
- The CLAW drone is now available at Command Center level 9
- All heroes can now level up to level 25
- Players that reach Command Center level 4 will gain access to the “Veteran” chat channel
- Survival Mode Leaderboards
- Structure Size changes
I really enjoyed this game. Like Clash of Clans it has a variety of different units all are cool. To be able to have a hero at the beginning is great, and I like that you get to use kill streaks. The only thing I don’t like is the same as any other game like it, that even if your troops don’t die in battle you don’t get them back (you do if you don’t use but not if they don’t die). Also I think the builders cost too much.
Developer: Activision Publishing, Inc. Size: 43.6 MB Version: 1.2.1 Requirement: 2.3.3 and up Price: Free