AnTuTu Benchmark 5.6 APK has been released and this is the latest version from the developer. This app is very important if you want to know all about your Android. Measure of performance or benchmark software is used to obtain an overview of the performance of a device-including smartphones and tablet-in a variety of ways, ranging from the speed of booting up the graphic capabilities. Most benchmark applications present measurement results in numeric format or score points so that you can compare the performance of a device with other devices.
Particularly for smartphones, the most famous benchmark weight is AnTuTu (letter ‘A’ and ‘T’ is written in capital letters). This application is a reference many smartphone users, up to a vendor to use for promotional event (see picture below), to determine the ‘speed run’ a smartphone with the most accurate results.
In addition, there are several other players in this field, such as GFX Bench, Quadrant Standard, Nenamark 2, and others. But still, most reliable AnTuTu Benchmark because test results include all the contents of a smartphone device. With the Click and Go test suite, it will comprehensively test all aspects of a device, including UX, GPU, RAM, CPU, I/O and more. Each item is individually assessed and given a score. These scores can be uploaded to the database, and then used to rank your device among all other Android devices.
Features of AnTuTu Benchmark APK 5.6
- User Experience (UX) – Overall device performance with detailed scores.
- CPU Tests – Measures the power of the CPU, and gives hard numbers for its actual performance.
- CPU Single Test– Measures the power of CPU by running CPU single test algorithms.
- RAM Tests – Investigate the real processing capability of the RAM.
- GPU Tests – Measure the performance of real graphics processing, 3D effects, games, and video playing.
- I/O Tests – A direct score that reflects on the actual input/output (I/O) performance your system permits.
What's New in AnTuTu Benchmark 5.6 APK
- Add 64-bit test for 64-bit Android.
- Support translucent navigation and status bars (Android 4.4 and above).
- Support identified the NVIDIA Denver.
- Fixed 2D test crash on ZenFone devices.
- Fixed some bug and crash.
Gives awesome insight into the working of your phone. Easy to use and easy to understand.
Developer: AnTuTu Size: 35.1 MB Version: 5.6 Requirement: 4.0 and up Price: Free