Link2SD 4.0 APK has been released. This update is fixed some issues for Kitkat users so if you use it you can download and install this version. After that you can recreate mount scripts. This version is not for Kitkat only but if you want to install it to all supported device you can install it and play the game. As I mentioned in a post some time ago, that we should do the root to use this application. This app need superuser to move apps from internal memory to micro SD. This application is one of the alternative application other than app2sd.
One of the reasons put Link2SD is an internal space to add a small XMP memory. Previously I have bought a micro SD 8 GB (7.4 GB actual figure) and partitioned into 2 which is 1 GB and 6.4 GB. 1 GB of space that we are going to prepare to ‘move’ the application so as not to overload the internal memory.
Features of Link2SD APK 4.0
- App manager
- Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the app.
- Plus version also links private data files of the apps
- Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (a.k.a. “force move”, for Android 2.2 and higher)
- Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native apps2sd
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
- Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions
- Notify when movable apps installed
- Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
- Convert system apps into user apps
- Convert user apps into system apps
- Integrate “Updated” system apps into system (ROM)
- Clear data and cache of the application
- Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Exclusion list for “Clear all app cache” function
- Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
- Reboot manager includes power off, normal reboot, quick (hot) reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader / download mode
- Reboot widget to boot with one click
- List applications, show detailed size information and link status
- Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
- Search applications by name
- Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
- Share the link of an app
- Support 40+ languages
What's New in Link2SD 4.0 APK
- (Plus) added ability to link external data and obb folders to the SD card
- Second partition on SD card is optional, folders can be moved to the 1st or the 2nd partition of your SD card.
- app info screen has been redesigned
- fixed the bug that causes linked apps disappear after reboot on some devices
- if you have this issue run “Recreate mount scripts”
- updates for Android Lollipop
UI is so easy to navigate and options are beyond what I had imagined! Nice to have reboot and also options for cleaning dalvik and cache! Kudos to the Dev/s and Thanks a lot guys for a great app!
Developer: Bulent Akpinar Size: 3.1 MB Version: 4.0 Requirement: 2.1 and up Price: Free