There is new version The Simpsons™: Tapped Out 4.13.5 APK which has new characters and features. Brings the latest version for your Android to get the best performance. It get updates once again. This time featuring new content themed Christmas. Here Santa needs help from the players and also the character of Simpson who could help him. Collect all the gifts and challenges of fairy Santa must be resolved in an effort to help Santa who is in trouble.
For those who have completed the challenge will get a gift that is sure to be useful in the game. The new content update will also feature new characters and new buildings are now available. Not to mention there are a few new decorations.
The game is now over the age of 2 years and still continues to get updates. Obviously this is a good sign EA still pay attention to his game. Finally The Simpsons get the newest update in August, which added gameplay features that resemble Clash of Clans. The latest update is already available Christmas theme, both the iOS and Android versions.
Features of The Simpsons™: Tapped Out APK 4.13.5
- First, you can get it for free!
- Make Springfield just like you want it.
- Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
- Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
- Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
- Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
- Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
- See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
- Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
- Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
- Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
- And did we mention… it’s free to play?
What's New in The Simpsons™: Tapped Out 4.13.5 APK
The battle for Springfield has ended and good has triumphed over evil… for now. But what’s next for Springfield? New levels? A Tie-in? Another invasion? Stay tuned to find out because clearly we don’t have the answer!
At least for me it is, though the process can get repetitive after some time. I love the events they have because there is always a mad rush to get the special items and they’re always so cool. Though there are bug from time to time, they’re no big issue.
Developer: ELECTRONIC ARTS Size: 40 MB Version: 4.13.5 Requirement: 2.3.3 and up Price: Free