The new ES File Explorer has been released and now we can download the newer version 3.1.8 for Android. This app is free, with so many features it’s like pro apps. For most people, the default file explorer android is enough to use. But there are times when the files into intensive management, and the only way we access our files is through mobile. This application offers a few advantages and many additional features that could help your job, or maybe you really are bored with the look of your device default app.
If considered as a replacement for the default file explorer, it provides all the features we need in a file operation. Surely we can perform standard operations such as copy, cut, paste, rename, or standard functions that frequently appear in the mobile such as shared through various social networks or other applications. Which adds additional comfort, this is the existence of a built-in viewer to see the image or document. In addition, this application can also open compressed files in rar and zip format.
Features of ES File Explorer File Manager 3.1.8 APK
- File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete,
- Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
- Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
- Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
- Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
- Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
- Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
- Text viewers and editors
- Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
- Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
- Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
What's New in ES File Explorer File Manager 3.1.8 APK
- Share/Open in browser menu in webview
- Can login using key file in sftp
This is an awesome file manager but so much more! I use it to browse my local networks, connect to my laptop and to view all kinds of files. It’s one of those apps that if I do not have it installed I think there’s something wrong with my phone! The one thing I do not understand is how this great app can be free!
Developer: ES APP Group Size: 4.2 MB Version: 3.1.8 Requirement: Varies with device Price: Free