Google Keyboard 4.1.22063.1974169 APK has been released. This version is improved in suggestions and corrections so it’s very important to get the best word suggestion. If you have an Android device (phone or tablet) manufactured by leading vendors such as Samsung, Sony, HTC, etc., we can be sure that the virtual keyboard is installed on those devices are default keyboard from vendor (which has been modified), not the standard Android keyboard. Another story if you have a Nexus Android device that does have directly license from Google. The Nexus phone or tablet has ‘pure blood’ of Android, so that the original application is also the default Android keyboard.
Google released the official Android keyboard app in the Google Play Store. Unfortunately, despite the free, it can be installed on Android devices 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) to the top. Cool, features found on this app has similarities with standard Android 4.2 keyboard, so you can feel the experience of typing using a Nexus device through the keyboard.
Google Keyboard certainly has the advantage that you can easily type with typing gesture features and voice typing. Gesture Typing is a feature where you type a word by sliding a finger to the letters that are addressed and the system eventually will provide what word suggestions will be displayed. Voice Typing is a feature where you simply want to say the word that is typed and later the system will automatically display the word for you.
Features of Google Keyboard 4.1.22063.1974169 APK
- Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
- Keypress popup animations
- Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4, KitKat or later)
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- Space-aware Gesture Typing: No need to lift your finger while typing – just gesture through the space bar
- Voice Typing
- Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
- Advanced keyboard layouts
- Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
What's New in Google Keyboard 4.1.22063.1974169 APK
- Improved accuracy for word completions and gesture typing
- Learns from your input instantly, so you get better suggestions over time
- Gesture auto-completion: Completes a word before you’ve finished the gesture
- Syncs your user history across devices to improve suggestions (enable in Google Keyboard settings)
- Bug fixes, stability, and battery improvements
Love the emojis and the auto correct is wonderful, but I wish there was a paste key within the keyboard, a dedicated number row atop the letters and a more robust clipboard manager similar to Samsung Keyboards.
Developer: Google Inc. Size: 22.7 MB Version: 4.1.22063.1974169 Requirement: 4.0 and up Price: Free